We received such a surprise from one of our fellow bloggers! Zareen Benjamin from Plantpicker has nominated us for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Considering we’re getting a load of rain this week, we certainly appreciate this nomination! Please check out Zareen’s posts on lifestyle, reviews, and beauty tips. Her insightful observations on her life journey is a pleasure to read.
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
• Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees about it on one of their own posts.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
Answers to Zareen Benjamin’s Questions:
- When did you start blogging? We started blogging in July of 2016.
- What is your blog about? We write about our travels and the quirky places that we have encountered or visited.
- What is your number 1 blogging tip? Don’t worry about the small stuff. Just start writing.
- What post did you enjoy writing the most? We enjoyed writing about “The Loneliest Road in America” because it really was.
- Where are you from? We’re from southern California in the San Fernando Valley – Yes, this is where the “Valley Girl” phenomena began from the Frank Zappa song.
- What tourist attractions are in your country? any tips for someone visiting? We have tons of tourist attractions but we just visited The Getty Center in West Los Angeles and we were floored by all of the beautiful artwork and history of the museum. Our tip for anyone visiting Los Angeles is get a Metro pass. Driving in LA is hazardous to your mental health.
- What are you doing currently, career? studies? school? etc. Lex just started a new job last year and Neek is a primary caretaker for Sar and her aging, and sometimes cranky parents.
- What is your favorite movie? Our favorite movie is the 2004 comedy “Sideways”- Anything to do with wine is a plus!
- Who is your favorite fictional character? Lex’s favorite character is Agent Cooper from “Twin Peaks”, but Neek’s is Agent Scully from the “X Files”
- what was your 2018 highlight? Our highlight was definitely visiting the “That’s From Disneyland” memorabilia display before it went on auction.
- What is your biggest goal you want to achieve in 2019? To be good to each other because sometimes we argue too much 😉
- Who inspires you the most?
- Where was the furthest place from home that you have ever traveled to?
- Which blogpost gave you the most pleasure to write?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Do you have any social media accounts and what are they?
- What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
- What is your favorite dish?
- If you could ask a famous person in history a question, what would that be?
- Who would be that famous person?
- What did you do on New Years Eve 2018?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- A Petite Slice of Life
- Always A Foreigner
- In Dianes Kitchen
- Wine and History Visited
- Emma Cownie
- TRIP MONKEY
- One ‘C’ at a time
- a mindful traveler
- DhananJay Parkhe º Global Goodwill Ambassador/Speaker, Author, Mentor
Thank you for your support!